Prep Time: 15 min
- Thick yogurt - 1 cup
- Water - 1.5 cups
- Green chilly - 1 medium sized
- Ginger - 1/2 inch piece
- Lemon juice - juice of one small sized lemon
- Curry leaves - 4 to 6
- Cilantro (finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Wash, slit vertically, de seed and finely chop green chilly.
- Peel, wash & finely chop/grate ginger.
- Wash curry leaves; tear them roughly; set aside.
- Churn yogurt, chopped green chilly, ginger & torn curry leaves in mixie for about 2 to 3 min.
- Add water; churn once again for a min.
- Strain; stir in lemon juice & salt.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.
- Serve either chilled or at room temperature.
- Use the large juicer jar & the churning blade (if provided) for the churning process.
- Can either add or reduce the quantity of water as per required thin/thick consistency.