Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 2 min
Serves: 2 Ingredients
- Yogurt (beaten) - 1.5 cups
- Carrot (grated) - 1 large sized
- Delhi carrot (grated) - 1 large sized
- Onion (peeled & sliced) - 1 medium sized
- Tomato (sliced) - 1 large sized
- Corinader leaves (finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Split urad dhal - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida powder - 1/4 tsp
- Dry red chillies (halved) - 2
- Curry leaves - 8 to 10
- Salt - to taste
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
- Slice the tomato & onion very finely.
- Whisk yogurt in a mixing bowl for about a min.
- Mix in the grated carrot, sliced onion & tomato to the yogurt.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Heat oil in a tadka pan; add mustard seeds, split urad dhal, asafoetida powder, halved red chillies & curry leaves.
- Once the mustard seeds starts to splutter, transfer the seasoning to raita and mix well.
- Chill before serving.