As per the request of many of my friends I have decided to ameliorate my blog to a very different version loaded with lots and lots of Healthy Recipes!!! The recipes include day to day menu comprising of low calorie foods with a very minimal usage of oil & sugar. Very common ailments prevailing among present generation individuals are Diabetes, High blood pressure, Cholesterol, Hypertension, Heart attack etc. Increased consumption of fast foods and canned foods are the two main important factors that contribute to the above mentioned ailments.
My utmost effort is to publish recipes that are quite healthy particularly rich in protein and fiber. Hasta la vista to oil & sugar...the secret behind staying firm & fit.
If you wanna be a role model to the forth coming generations, come join me in this program & lets pave way for a hale & healthy future!
Before starting with the posts let me deliver you a few tips on how to stay firm, fit, hearty, sturdy and lively!!!
- Stick on to a nutritious & a wholesome balanced diet.
- Consume variety of foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- A balanced diet & physical activity plays a major role in achieving a long & healthy life.
- Make breakfast the largest & dinner the lightest meal of the day.
- Do not starve & over eat subsequently.
- Have salads / soups before your meal in order fill up your stomach so that you are less likely to over eat.
- Before cooking, remove all the fat from meats & also skin the chicken.
- Do not sieve wheat, millet & other flours as it reduces the nutrient & fiber content.
- Avoid repeated heating of oils.
- Avoid deep fried foods & prefer steamed foods.
- Avoid excess salt in foods.
- Dine at least two hours before bedtime.
- Avoid fast foods and canned foods as they are costly both for your pocket & to your heart.
- Consume yellow, orange, green colored vegetables and fruits as they add life to your heart.
- Avoid saturated fats like Ghee, Butter, Dalda, Margarine and Cheese.
- Diet restriction should always be combined with exercise.
- Remember fat around abdomen is more dangerous than fat around the hips; keep your waistline trim.
- Drink at least two liters of water everyday.
- Maintain ideal body weight.
Intake of plenty of fruits and vegetables...
Intake of plenty of water...
Intake of skimmed milk...
helps in maintaining an ideal body weight!!!
Live healthy! Live long!
Its indubitably daring in our regular routine sans our favorite foods with all those spicy, tangy, salty, bitter, sweet and hot tastes & exotic flavors...yet the atonement is priceless, precious & praise worthy!
Will be taking a short break for a while from blogging...
Miss you all!!!
C ya all soon with salubrious recipes!!!