Prep Time: 10 min (excluding soaking time)
- Poha (Thick rice flakes) - 1 cup
- Thick jaggery syrup - 5 to 6 tbsp
- Fresh grated coconut - 1/2 cup
- Ripe elakki bananas (sliced) - 4 to 5
- Dry ginger powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ghee (optional) - 1 tbsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Salt - pinch
- Sliced bananas - few
- Strawberry jam - few dollops
- Pineapple jam - few dollops
- Wash rice flakes in water for about two to three times.
- Soak in quarter cup water; set aside for about half an hour to forty min.
- Add rest of the ingredients & mix well.
- Garnish and serve.
- Can use any ripe bananas of your choice.
- Can also use sugar instead of jaggery.