Cooking Time: 5 min
Serves: 3 to 4
- Thick curd - 2 cups
- Besan - 2 tbsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Thick jaggery extract - 2 to 3 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Ghee - 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies (finely chopped) - 4 small sized
- Ginger (finely chopped) - 1 tsp
- Garlic pods (finely chopped) - 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida powder - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Cilantro (finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Churn curd, besan in a blender/mixie and stir in water.
- Add the above mixture to a wok and heat in low flame stirring continuously for about 3 to 5 min until fairly thick.
- Do not allow mixture to boil as it curdles quickly.
- Transfer contents to a serving bowl.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add mustard seeds; let it splutter.
- Add finely chopped green chillies, ginger, garlic, asafoetida powder, curry laves; saute for 2 min.
- Switch off gas, add seasoning to the cooked curd besan mixture; mix well.
- Serve along with stufffed parathas, phulkas, chapathis, rotis & pooris.
- Adjust water as per desired consistency.