- Watermelon (deseeded & diced) - 3 cups
- Strawberries (sliced) - 8 to 10
- Sugar (or) Honey - to taste
- Fresh mint leaves - 15 to 20
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Wash watermelon & wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- Cut, deseed & dice them; set aside.
- Discard stem leaves of strawberry; wash; pat dry & slice them roughly.
- Separate mint leaves from stem.
- Soak in water for about 5 to 7 min.
- Gather all leaves; wash again for about 2 to 3 times; squeeze out excess water.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Garnish with mint leaves or strawberries.
- Serve either chilled or at room temperature.