Cooking Time: 5 min
- Fresh sprouted whole moong dhal - 1 cup
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Onion (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Tomato (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Cucumber (grated) - 1/4 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Heat a kadai in medium flame; add the sprouted moong dhal.
- Saute them constantly for about five minutes & not more as the dhal gets too hardened to chew.
- Turn off the heat until soft yet crisp.
- Add all the vegetables one by one.
- Sprinkle salt & black pepper; mix well and serve hot.