Cooking Time: 15 min
- Carrots (diced) - 2 cups
- Fresh coriander leaves - 2 cups
- Butter / Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Onion (chopped) - 1 medium
- Water - 3 to 4 cups
- Bay leaves - 2
- Garlic pods - 10
- Salt - to taste
- Wash fresh coriander leaves; discard stems.
- Heat butter or ghee in a pan; add bay leaves, chopped onion, garlic pods, diced carrots and saute for two minutes.
- Transfer contents to a vessel; add water and fresh coriander leaves; pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Give a standing time to open the pressure cooker.
- Strain the contents, discard bay leaves and blend the rest to make a fine puree; set the strained stock aside.
- Add the puree to the strained stock; bring to boil in another pan.
- Add salt and white pepper powder dissolved in a little water; stir well and serve piping hot.
- Adjust water according to the desired consistency.