Prep Time: 20 min
- Grated carrots - 2 cups
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Walnut kernels (crushed) - 8
- Green chilly (finely chopped) - 1
- Fresh mint leaves (finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Black salt - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Whole fresh mint leaves - 5 to 6
- Add grated carrots, crushed walnuts to a large mixing bowl.
- Wash raisins, drain, squeeze out excess water and add to the grated carrots; mix well.
- Combine finely chopped green chilly, mint leaves, black pepper powder, lemon juice, black salt, salt and honey in a separate bowl.
- Just before serving add the dressing to the grated carrots and toss well.
- Garnish with the remaining mint leaves.
- Always add the salad dressing just before serving.