Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- Potatoes - 3 medium sized
- Sweet potatoes - 3 medium sized
- Green chillies (finely chopped) - 2
- Cilantro (finely chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds - 3/4 tsp
- Chaat masala - 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 to 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Peel, wash and dice both potatoes.
- Pressure cook diced potatoes for one whistle.
- Pressure cook diced sweet potatoes for two whistles.
- Give a standing time to the pressure cooker before opening the lid.
- Set aside the contents & allow to cool.
- Heat oil in a pan; add cumin seeds & let it splutter.
- Add salt, red chilly powder & saute for few seconds.
- Add the cooked potatoes; stir fry on high heat for two minutes and transfer to a big bowl.
- Add chaat masala, chopped green chillies, sugar & toss.
- Add lemon juice & chopped cilantro.
- Mix well & serve.
- Adjust lemon juice according to taste.