Prep Time: 10 min
- Onion (finely chopped) - 2 medium sized
- Fresh thick curd - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Gingelly oil - 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Broken dry red chillies - 1
- Curry leaves - few
- Whip curd & set aside.
- Mix finely chopped onions, curd, salt & combine well.
- Heat oil in a tadka ladle, add mustard seeds & let it splutter.
- Add broken red chillies, curry leaves & saute for few sec.
- Add the seasoning to the raita & mix well.
- Serve with pulao, briyani, other variety rice, chapthis, rotis, phulkas and parathas.