Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank You!!!

Born & brought up in extreme down south, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District, a place that combines both Kerala & Tamilnadu Cuisine, I developed passion for cooking right from my childhood. I basically belong to Tamil Iyer Family and you would definitely come across those specific exotic tastes & flavor in my cooking. In olden days, during my childhood my mom was working with a nationalized bank & she was the only source for my casual entry in to kitchen & start right away with cooking, of course with trials & errors. All food preparation techniques involves the particular individuals love, enthusiasm, urge for cooking and their random musings; hence I always vote for "None is a bad cook".

I would love to try out recipes of all cuisines as I am an avid food lover; hence no restrictions or limitations to my life full of experiments with cooking. After marriage, my husband was the person who identified my talent & initiated me to unveil it in some way or the other. That's the story of how I entered in to the world of Food Blogs & thus inaugurated mine.

On this special occasion, I would like to thank all my fellow bloggers for their inspiration & constant support in exhibiting my blog.

I also thank my family members, friends, relatives and all my well wishers for making my dream come true.

I dedicate this blog to my sweet little pie Samyuktha Venkatesh!!!

Follow me! Enroll yourself in the followers list! Get started! Enjoy every meal to wholesome!

P.S: Do send me your favorite recipes to mybhojanblog@gmail.com
Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/myblogbhojan

No comments:

Post a Comment