Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- Granny smith apple / Green apple - 1
- Delicious red apple - 1
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Butter / Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Water - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Wash, core & slice apples in to thick wedges.
- Heat butter/ghee in a skillet, shallow pan or a wok, add the apple slices, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt & cook for 2 min.
- Combine gently; cover & cook for 2 min.
- Add few tablespoons of water, cook again for 2 min until apples are tender.
- Serve warm as an appetizer.
- Can also add as a topping in ice creams, vegetable and fruit salads.