- Thick yogurt (non sour) - 1 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Black salt - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar (powdered) - 1 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilly powder - a pinch
- Asafoetida powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - juice of half lemon
- Cilantro (roughly torn) - 2 tsp
- Curry leaves (roughly torn) - 5 to 7
- Salt - 1/4 tsp (or) to taste
- Cilantro (chopped) - few
- Churn curd along with the above mentioned ingredients except water for about a min in a mixie/blender.
- Add water, stir well & strain.
- Adjust ingredients according to taste.
- Pour in to serving glasses; garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve either at room temperature or chilled.
- If you are using sour curd simply skip the lemon juice.
- Can also add roasted jeera powder for extra flavor.