Prep Time: 10-15 min
Cooking time: 20-25 min
- Yellow pumpkin (cubed) - 250 grams
- Onion (sliced) - 1 medium sized
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Garlic pods - 4
- Cloves - 3
- Cinnamon stick - 1 inch piece
- Water - 1 1/2 cups
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - to taste
- Snapin - Herb Blend Mix (store bought) - to taste
- Toasted bread pieces (optional) - to garnish
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan.
- Add cloves, cinnamon stick, garlic pods, onion & saute.
- Add the cubed pumpkin & saute for a min or two.
- Transfer contents to a container, add water & pressure cook for about 3 to 6 whistles.
- Strain & keep the stock aside.
- Blend the cooked vegetable in a mixer.
- Combine blended mixture, stock, salt & stir.
- Cover & cook on medium heat for about 2 min; bring to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with black pepper powder, herb blend mix & toasted bread pieces.