Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Yields: 8 to 10
- Whole wheat flour / Aata - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- Thick jaggery extract - 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Thick coconut milk - 1/2 cup
- Water - approx 1.75 cups
- Ghee - few tsp
- Combine all ingredients except ghee; ensure no lumps are formed.
- The batter should be thick yet of pouring consistency.
- Heat an iron griddle or dosa tawa, pour in a ladle full of batter exactly at the center; swirl batter gently in circular motion with the back of the ladle .
- Drizzle a teaspoon of ghee and cook for 2 min in medium flame.
- Once done, loosen the edges, flip & cook the other side for two min.
- Repeat same method until all dosas are done; serve hot.