Cooking Time: 3 min
Serves: 3 to 4
For the custard
- Milk - 3 cup + 1 cup
- Custard powder (any flavor) - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Apple (cored & cubed) - 1
- Pear (cored & cubed) - 1
- Kiwi fruit (peeled & diced) - 1
- Yelakki banana (peeled & sliced) - 2
- Strawberries (stemmed & sliced) - 6
- Black seedless grapes - 10 to 12
- Sapodilla (peeled & diced) - 1
- Pineapple (diced) - 1/2 cup
- Papaya (peeled & cubed) - 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate seeds - 1/4 cup
- Orange (peeled & diced) - 1
- Dilute 1/2 cup custard in 1 cup milk; set aside.
- Boil 3 cups milk along with 1 cup sugar.
- Once done, add the diluted custard milk in to the boiling milk, stir & cook for 3 min.
- Switch off gas, allow to cool.
- Combine fruits & custard; fold gently.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve either chilled or at room temperature.
- Soak cubed apple and pear in water to prevent discoloration; add at the time of serving.
- Can add bananas of any variety; add sliced bananas only at the time of serving to prevent discoloration.
- Combine required quantity of fruits with custard only at the time of serving.
- Fruits mentioned above are subjected to seasonal availability.